Monday 8 December 2014

A SLIGHTLY BETTER WEEK. ONLY SLIGHTLY.

A better week in terms of production, well slightly. Any how let's start with what has become  a regular feature, another piece of zombie art. I have actually recieved a couple of comments about it, so it can not be falling on deaf ears.


SHE'S STILL HOT! EVEN WITH ALL THE CRAP STICKING OUT OF HER. (OR BECAUSE OF? NOT SURE.)

I'm sure that nearly all of you will recognise Julie Walker (played by Melinda "Mindy" Clarke) from Return of the Living Dead 3 (1993, directed by Bryan Yuzna). Not the best of the franchise but this is a beautiful piece of art.

As many of you will have realised, Christmas is on it's way. This really isn't my favourite time of year (Bah Humbug!). I find it far too stressfull and it gets more expensive every year. (Shut up Ebeneezer!) I find this impacting my mood and my hobby, I just don't want to do anything. This year has been no different, but to have something to post has made me push on with firmly gritted teeth. The results are the zombies from Zombtober are finished. Yay me!

Right let's get on with the introductions. From Left to Right. Just for Mathyoo, a ginger zombie. She's made up from a Deadzone torso, Mantic arms, legs and head, with my last two Space Wolf ponytails to give the male head some girly hair. She'll be called fugly Unig. Next in line is another female zombie, my least favourite sculpt of all the Deadzone zombies. I don't think my paint job helps, she looks like She-Hulk but not as pretty. Her name is Anarawd. Last but not least is another Deadzone soldier painted as a S.W.A.T. officer, who goes by the name of Ynawg.

ZOMBTOBER ZOMBIES FINALLY FINISHED.

I guess that's one thing less on the WIP list, time to crack on with the other things.

THREE MORE ZOMBIES SHUFFLE OFF TO JOIN THE HORDE.

Well I guess that's it for now. So until next time dudes and dudettes, try and follow the DUDE'S teachings and "take it easy".7



22 comments:

  1. Love 'em!! Nice and colourful and still spattered with gore. I think you've done a cracking job on all of them and actually like Sandy the 'Pink Lady' best of all :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bk.
      I think gore is an essential part of the zombie genre, given they eat raw flesh.

      Delete
  2. Nice work Bob.... its better to paint some then none ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job there, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger is THE hair colour of choice for all things dead and undead (living too, for that matter).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ròy.
      No offense meant dude! Mathyoo said he was really scared at the thought of a ginger zombie. I had to oblige.

      Delete
  5. Nice bunch of zombies, Bob. As usual, you've done a great job painting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan.
      Not my favourite sculpts, or time of year, at least they're done now.

      Delete
  6. Any progress is good progress in my book and these look great Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's another three in the bag (umm, horde ?) and like you, this is not my favourite time of year either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe.
      Yeap! Three more in the horde.
      I would expect no less from you, old boy!

      Delete
  8. Is that Mystique in zombie form? ;)
    Nice work on your latest minis Bob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks F.E.M
      She does look a little like her.

      Delete
  9. Fugly Unig? Makes sense. Clearly that girl fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Great stuff, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Finch.
      Unig looks a lot like the local "wildlife", if you know what I mean.

      Delete
  10. They are looking great Bob, at least for zombies! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mathyoo.
      Did the ginger one scare you enough, dude!

      Delete
  11. Great job...and...merry zombsmas

    ReplyDelete