Sunday 11 May 2014

FIRST TRAY FINISHED. ZOMBICIDE SEASON 1. BATCH 8

YIPEE! I've finished my first tray of zombies for Zombicide season 1. Shit! Another one to go, but I'm past halfway so it's all good. This has felt like a long, long process but it's only 32 zombies. That means only 32 left to go. Only 32.
MEET THE LAST OF TRAY ONE.

The sculpts are the same as you've seen before, 2 runners and 2 walkers. For a limited number of sculpts they are very nice and despite my moaning I have enjoyed painting them.
USUAL BACK SHOT. I'VE RUN OUT OF ARSE JOKES.

Enough celebrating, on with the introductions. As usual from Left to Right: Kicking us off today is Alwyn, he loves the lonelyness of long distance running. Next in line is the beautiful Annwvyn, a cosmetic counter cutie. Following her is Ianto. I've been meaning to comment on this sculpt for a while now, who wears a vest with shoes FFS, apart from pikies, it must be a French thing. Last in line today is Mabon, a recreational jogger.

Well that's all I've got for this time, until the next time dudes and dudettes, listen to the DUDE and "take it easy".


14 comments:

  1. As always they look disgusting and revolting but I mean that as a compliment. Zombiies should look disgusting and revolting! Congrats on finishing your first tray. You're now at the same point as me. One tray down and far too many still to paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan.
      One tray down is a good place to be. If you pledged on the kickstarter you'll have a few more than me left to paint.LOL.

      Delete
    2. Er, yes, just a few (for few read LOADS!). LOL!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a milestone, he he. And still going strong with all the names - you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mathyoo.
      You like my Welsh names then.

      Delete
  3. Great as always Bob, I'm impressed.
    Is the seoncd "tray" identical to the first batch ? I'm assuming not otherewise you'd go bonkers I'd imagine..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe.
      Yes, the second tray is identical to the first. Bonkers is beckoning.

      Delete
  4. Yay well done mate they look ace. Finally managed to purge my blog follow list of the deadwood :D Can follow your blog properly at last :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Simon.
    I can't get my blog follow list on screen. But I is stoopid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the hoard continues to grow - great stuff Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a machine Bob... in a good way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adam.
      Only if I'm properly oiled.

      Delete