Wednesday 21 May 2014

THE HORDE GROWS #2

Things haven't been too clever here at the bunker this last week. We have all had a dose of "Delhi Belly", something must have got into the MRE's. This has resulted in little painting getting accomplished, but I have managed to leave the toilet long enough to take some photos of my slowly growing horde. It now stands at 117 zombies painted.

Without further ado I present to you the horde so far.
THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU BARBARA.
A shot of them all together. They look quite small at the back.

THE ABOMINATION SURROUNDED BY HIS MINIONS.

Close-ups of various parts of the horde.

SOME OF THE ZOMBIES AT THE BACK.

Another close-up of a different part of the horde.

ZOMBIES AT THE FRONT.
BZA's offical photographer said this low angled shot was the new black.

MY VERY OWN DUDE.

Sheldon extended the hand of friendship and gave me Gary the Misfit and his zombivore version, I was a little overcome and almost shed a tear. I then rather ham-fistedly tried to thank him but ended up grabbing the hand of friendship and twisting it behind friendship's back until friendship said uncle. Metaphorically. I'm so good with people.

MY VERY OWN ZOMBIE DUDE.

This massive gesture cannot go unrecognised, Sheldon I'm making you an honorary Dude. Arise your dudeness. It would be remiss of me at this point to omit Vampifan, his gift was also greatly appreciated. Bryan you too have been offically made an honorary Dude. Arise your dudeness.

Hopefully normal service can resume Sunday. That's it for now dudes and dudettes, so until the next time do as the DUDE does and "take it easy".


24 comments:

  1. Impresive most impressive ;) great looking hoard Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers Bob! That's a massive achivement sir! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adam.
      Now they are over 100 I feel they can be called a horde.

      Delete
  3. Three things about this post made me very happy.
    First, seeing your horde in all its gory glory. Most impressive!
    Second, I can only imagine how happy you must be to add your very own Dude figures to your collection. Sheldon deserves his honorary Dude status.
    Third, I'm an honorary Dude as well. Honestly, that made my day and has brought a huge smile to my face. Thanks, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan.
      1. Glad you like them.
      2. So happy I'm bouncing.
      3. My pleasure sir and you are truly deserving Dude.

      Delete
  4. Now that's an impressive sight and what a gesture - wow! You've got to love this hobby of ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael.
      Yes indeed an incredible gesture. This hobby is most remarkable, it almost makes me have faith in humanity. Almost.

      Delete
  5. What a thing of beauty! All those zombies you've amassed and painted is just pure awesome well done!

    Love the Dude mini. Looking forward to seeing him painted up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon.
      They look pretty cool altogether.
      I can see the DUDE skipping a few places in the painting queue.

      Delete
    2. I imagine right to the front :D

      Delete
  6. Great looking horde Bob, certainly worth the slog to get there.
    The "Dude" figures are great and for one I've ceased being surprised at just what the blogging community comes up with, but I continue to be amazed that it does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Joe.
    Still a bit more slog to do. The DUDE figures are awesome. I'm still suprised and amazed in equal measures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bob,

    That's a great zombie horde. You should have competed in the zombie horde challenge recently on the leadadventure. You could have very well taken first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baconfat.
      I don't think my painting is up to that standard yet, thanks for the confidence boost though.

      Delete
  9. Wow! That's a very impressive horde indeed. All that work and sticking with the zombies over and over again surely payed of, eh?
    I can not think of any monster that wouldn't give you the dude as you are clearly a huge admirer, heh.

    So, what now - some survivors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mathyoo.
      Yeah I guess all the work was worth it, they look pretty good all together.
      What next? Well at the moment I'm building the "Cabin in the Woods", my first attempt at card modelling and I've still got all my fingers. After that I still have 32 zombies to finish, completing all the Zombicide season 1 zombies. Then I can crack on with some survivors.

      Delete
  10. impressive job. That is a horde !
    I 'm fan of the dude figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shuby.
      Glad you like them.
      The DUDE is my personal hero.

      Delete
  11. Impressive job . That is a horde !
    I 'm fan of the dude miniature.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm afraid I've awarded you a Liebster! I've put the details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete