Friday 16 May 2014

FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL.

CHUCK, MOMMA'S BOY.

I'd like to take this opportunity to showcase one of the WNI(Wednesday Night Irregulars) stalwarts painting skills. These Zombicide survivors are the work of Sheldon (name changed to protect the innocent?)  One of the most regular irregulars is our Sheldon. The rest of us think he's got some kind of OCD thing going on, he is our resident analist. All that aside he's a damn fine painter.

These, well the not Nick Frost guy came with his survivor pack #3, which he recently purchased from the interweb.

OBVIOUSLY NOT ED.FROM SHAUN OF THE DEAD.

I believe he said that the shirt was Necrotic Flesh and the trousers were Ironhull Grey, both Army Painter colours. I did mention to him about putting Got Wood? on the T-shirt, he said he'd think about it.
FRED THE TRADER.

And this is where his OCD thing kicks in. He said he couldn't play the not Nick Frost figure without the not Simon Pegg figure. Another interweb purchase later and he had him as well. Not 100% but I think he said his trousers were Iron hull Grey as well.
OBVIOUSLY NOT SHAUN. FROM SHAUN OF THE DEAD.

As Sheldon couldn't split them up, neither should I. Both together as I'm sure they will be played.
BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.

Actually, Sheldon test drove Fred the Trader( not Shaun) on Wednesday night, two words, combat monster. I'm pretty sure we will be seeing him in action again soon. We didn't get to give Chuck Momma's Boy( not Ed) a run out, something we'll probably rectify next week.
RIDING OFF INTO THE SUNSET. OUR WORK HERE IS DONE.

I don't know how often this will re-occur, depends on Sheldon's progress I suppose.
That's it for now dudes and dudettes, 'til the next time heed the DUDE and "take it easy".

Cheers Adam.

16 comments:

  1. Great looking figures!! Before anyone else says it, he Nick Frost figure looks like me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ray.
    I'll pass the compliments along to Sheldon.
    I'm sure nobody would say a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these two a lot, Sheldon (ahem) has some talent there.
    I wasn't going to say anything about the resemblance of Nick to Ray but as I don't like to disagree with Ray, he does (a bit).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe.
      I'll pass the compliments along to Sheldon.
      I can't possibly comment.

      Delete
  4. Sheldon's style of painting seems to complement your own, Bob. if you hadn't mentioned it, I'd have assumed you painted these figures. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bryan.
    I pass the message along to Sheldon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both lovely paint jobs well done that Sheldon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon.
      I'll pass the compliment along to Sheldon.

      Delete
  7. Those are superb, thanks for sharing Bob, Kudos Sheldon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Adam.
    I'll pass the compliment along to Sheldon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chunky mommas boy has eaten alot of pittza :)
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hobbyworker.
      He sure has.
      I'll pass the compliment along to Sheldon.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks Baconfat.
      I'll make sure Sheldon get's the compliment.

      Delete