I must thank the very generous Michael Awdry of 28mm victorian warfare fame for my nomination.
Just as my posting was becoming somewhat erratic, this will go some way to making me pull my finger out and try harder.
As Michael tweaked his Liebster, I would like to tweak mine and do something that Lord Siwoc did with his. That is instead of me come up with eleven things about my self, I'll ask you to set the questions. Please keep it to two questions maximum each and read the other questions so that repetition is avoided. I'll even try and tell the truth.
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog, remembering to link back to the blogger who has given it to you.
2. Pass on the award to your top 5 blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.
3. Sit back and bask in the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you have made someone's day.
4. There is, of course, no obligation to pass this onto anyone else, but it's nice if you take the time to do so. Think of the positive karma dude. Paying it forward and all that shit man.
My five nominee's (this is the lazy man's Liebster, after all) will be in no particular order:-
1. Mathyoo @ The Necroleadicon. On an insurgent trip at the moment, cool sculpts too and zombies sometimes.
2. Nobody667 @ Game Mayhem. Excellent ATZ Batreps.
3. Irqan @ Plastic Zombie. ATZ set in the 1940's. Very nice.
4. Zombie Ad @ The Lead Will Walk The Earth. Cool stuff with Dust Tactics.
5. Dave VanDam @ Round Dave's. Zombies and other cool stuff.
In other news I have to get the welcome wagon back out of the shed, to give my latest followers Tony Maher and tsilverthorn a big BZA welcome. WELCOME TONY. WELCOME TSILVERTHORN. Can't find any blogs for you guys, let me know if you have one. I hope you enjoy the journey, it could take a while.
That's all the fun and games for now dudes and dudettes, 'til next time try and do as the DUDE does and "take it easy".