Wednesday 7 May 2014

ZOMBICIDE SEASON 1 BATCH 7. MORE WELCOMES.

Will wonders never cease? More followers to my humble blog. Let's get the welcome wagon back out of the shed. A big BZA welcome goes out to Hobbyworker, another just as big is required for Baconfat. I know two more at once, I don't know where to put myself. Hobbyworker runs the Hobbyworker blog, go check it out there's some great stuff. Mainly historical but 20+ Zombie posts too. Baconfat runs the Baconfat Log blog ,very nice work and eclectic too.
Tell them Bob said Hi and Thanks.

Let's push on. This is the final line of my first tray, it feels like wading through treacle now. These and the next batch have a different skin tone. Base colour is Shadow Grey (Old GW).  Wet brush highlight of Codex Grey (Old GW). Some have had Leviathan Purple wash (Old GW) in the shadows for a little mottling.

FOUR MORE STRAGGLERS STUMBLE IN TO JOIN THE HORDE.
Again you've all seen these sculpts before. Walker, Fatty and two more Walkers.
THE USUAL REAR SHOT. SEE I'M STILL PAINTING THE BACKS OF THEM.
Ok. Now we need some introductions. From Left to Right as usual: First up is the beautiful Kigva, an ex-teacher. Next we have Big Bleddyn, a mechanic. Following along is Gwynfor, a housing association inspector. Finally for today is Tecwyn, an IT consultant.

Talking of IT ,thanks to everyone who gave me advice on laying out these posts, as you can see I do listen sometimes.

Well that's all I've got for you today dudes and dudettes, gotta run WNI are coming to kill zombies.
Remember, listen to the DUDE'S advice and "take it easy".


17 comments:

  1. My word you've been busy! Great job Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you running some sort of sweat-shop painting your zombies ?
    Another great batch of z's in any event

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe.
      I didn't think anyone knew about the people in the attic. Or the cellar!

      Delete
  3. Bob, did you make a pledge for the Zombicide series 2 project? I ask this because I have just received my second and final batch of figures from Guillotine games and in boxed set 3 - Survivors and Zombivores there is a figure called Mike, who is a spitting image of THE DUDE! As soon as i saw him I thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No unfortunately I didn't back season 1 or 2. Yes, I've seen the figure your talking about, he's great but I believe he's called Gary the misfit.
      Sheldon of the WNI just payed $100 plus import duty for that very box, but when I asked how much he wanted to part with Gary, he said £100 which is a little too much for me.LOL.

      Delete
    2. The price of something should be what its worth, not what it cost :D I've got overheads :D Oh, they've all arrived safe and sound, including Fred, time to take back the streets :D

      Delete
    3. Shut it and turn up on Wednesdays!

      Delete
  4. The grey flesh works very well indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. One more nice batch of zeds.
    And thanks for the presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hobbyworker.
      No worries about the presentation.

      Delete
  6. Excellent additions to the horde! How far through them all are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon.
      4 more and I've finished the first tray. Yay.

      Delete
  7. Yet more zombies, eh? :)

    I really like the blood around the shot wounds, so limited! I just slap it on mine and then none of my paint job can be seen :D

    Glad to hear posting problems have now been fixed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mathyoo.
      Less is more sometimes.
      Time will tell, I can still fuck things up left to my own devices

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete